Penn State Extension: Lancaster-York Spring Orchard Meeting
The 2016 Spring Orchard Meetings are being held in orchards across the state. Growers have an opportunity to visit other commercial tree fruit operations, learn from Extension specialists who are experts in their program areas, and discuss current tree fruit issues with other growers at a critical time of the growing season. There is no fee for these meetings.
- Managing Tree Fruit Diseases in 2016
- MyIPM: An app for helping manage fungicide resistance in tree fruit
- Bio-renovation of Orchard Sites and Care of New Orchard Plantings
- Monitoring and Management for Insect and Mite Pests
- Apple Thinning and Promoting Return Bloom
2 Category Credits for each orchard meeting.