Basics of Social Media Marketing
Keeping in touch is the most important element to building relationships that sustain and grow a business. The internet has evolved into an amazing, low-cost, “right now” tool to communicate with your customers, clients, and prospects. But it is not just about websites and emails anymore. Social media has changed the playing field for reaching the masses, as well as giving them a way to respond.
This presentation will provide an overview of strategies and techniques as well as time saving tips and hints to make your social media marketing, along with email marketing more successful. Social Media has become a huge part of our business and personal lives and your ability to use these powerful tools will have a dramatic effect on the growth of your business.
During this presentation we will:
• Discuss which social media channels might be best for your business
• Measure the return on your activities
• Leverage the strengths of some social media site
• Should you contribute to each community
• Discuss gaining exposure for your business
• How to share your message